A lot of people are building their businesses on the “paid ads hamster wheel."
Here’s how it usually goes:
1) Launch your product or service.
2) Spend a few weeks or months figuring out how to dial in your Facebook ad funnel.
3) Get a good return, double your budget and scale.
4) See that your ROI has doubled too. Woohoo! Get excited that this is finally working!
5) Double budget again. See that your ROI is still pretty high. More parties!
6) Wake up one morning, and see that your return on ad spend isn’t as high as you expected.
7) That’s okay. You’ll add some new upsells to your funnel to get that ROI back up.
8) Check back in a few weeks. Once again, your ROI got cut in half. Your cost per lead skyrocketed too. The funnel isn’t profitable anymore.
Nowadays, a LOT of entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and experts are dealing with getting the rug pulled out from under them after starting their business on the paid ads hamster wheel.
I’m not saying you should never run ads - but the truth is, any paid funnel only works for so long before you wake up one morning with a big advertising bill and lower-than-expected ROI.
Think about it…
What happens if your ad campaign stops generating a consistent return?
What happens when you double your budget, but your ROI gets cut in half?
What happens when you don’t have a ton of money to lose in ads, as you’re still figuring out what works and what doesn’t?
What happens when you’re not getting sales on your “3 page website”?
What happens when your cost-per-lead skyrockets?
Would you still be able to consistently, predictably generate revenue for your business? Or would you be scrambling, stressed out, and trying to figure out something fast?
Over the past few years, I’ve built a multi-million Rand digital marketing agency, with paid advertising accounting for less than 2% of the clients we acquired. Instead, I focused on building an organic empire… like Ruby Digital's website that generates 100's of quality leads per month.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the qualified traffic we generated in the past 6 months in South Africa alone:
And leads too:
In these courses, I reveal my step-by-step playbook on how you can do the same.
Our strategies are also built for the long term: